In case anyone else would find this helpful, here are some of the places we ate at:
- The Evergreen Pub, The Green, Tenby - we had takeaway from them as there wasn't space in the small indoor eating area. Typical pub fare, mostly not home cooked. 2.5 out of 5.
- The Stackpole Inn, Stackpole - expensive, but what do you expect for a pub that won Best Pub Food awards a few years ago? Wonderful fish options, though few pudding options. 4.5 out of 5.
- The Refectory, St. David's Cathedral - more expensive and with a smaller range than expected, it served us well before a gig at the Cathedral. Good quality, and good sized portions. 4 out of 5.
- Cafe Vista, Bridge St., Tenby - really a coffee shop, so little choice in food. Also long waits to have any drinks or food prepared, but it doesn't really matter when using their wifi :-)
- The Carreg, Narberth - new, arty, cafe with lots of great photos on the walls. Very rich chocolate in the cakes, hot chocolates and mochas. Avoid if on a diet!